Rechargeable li-polymer battery 3.7v 602530 300mah lithium lipo battery
Discharging cut-off voltage
Battery pack impedance
Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C
Discharging: -20°C ~60°C
Storage (At 50% SOC and specified temp, recoverable capacity in % vs time )
(12 months ≥85% )
(6 months ≥85% )
(1 month ≥90% )
20±5℃ is the recommended storage temperature
There should not be any remarkable scratches, cracks, bolts, cauterization, deformations, swelling , leakage and so on the surface of the cell.
Pictures of 3.7v thin lipo battery:
1. Q: How can I get a sample of lithium lipo batteries to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require for samples of lithium lipo to check our quality.
2. Q: What about the lead time for battery mass production?
A: It depends on your order battery quantity and the season you place the order.
3. Q: What is battery full charged?
A:A:,With charging voltage 4.2V, current 0.2C continued to charge the battery pack, when charging current
drops to 0.02C charging is terminated, shall be full charged.
4. Q: What is batteries full discharged?
A: Standard discharge current 0.2 C for continuous discharge, when the battery voltage drops to discharge cut-off voltage 3.0V discharge is terminated, shall be full discharged.
5. Q: If your battery specification can not meet my requirements, can you design and build my battery?
A: Of course. We will design and build batteries your own products according to your special requests.